- Police in Mexico called to investigate large glowing UFO.
- Judges try to speed up extradition case of ‘UFO Hacker’ Gary McKinnon.
- Fran ‘The Nanny’ Drescher claims that aliens abducted both her and her husband.
- The Strieber Enigma.
- Seth Shostak ponders post-biological aliens.
- On the latest Binnall of America podcast, cryptozoologist Adam Davies discusses his 2011 expedition to Sumatra in search of the fabled Orang Pendek.
- NASA’s Kepler telescope finds another 26 alien planets.
- New Navy drone has no pilot anywhere – so who’s accountable for its actions?
- First quantum jiggles detected in a solid object.
- Blue spheres rain from the sky. About a dozen sci-fi plots just jumped into my head, none of which end well…
- Your complete visual guide to the Northern Lights.
- Did the Salem witches dance to the psychedelic tune of the Devil’s trumpet?
- Rick Strassman discusses his research into DMT.
- Richard Branson urges an end to the ‘War on Drugs’.
- There’s no need to panic about Global Warming.
- “There might be a God“, says David Attenborough. Though to be fair, also basically “There might not be a God”.
- “Comprehensive study” by CDC finds that Morgellon’s Disease does not exist.
- And “arsenic-life” is dead.
- Is Lou Gehrig’s Disease/ALS caused by a toxic molecule found in pond scum?
- Why do we want autistic kids to have superpowers?
- Are you interested in receiving a mediumship reading about a loved pet? For science!
- The Guardian reviews Rupert Sheldrake’s new book, The Science Delusion (Amazon UK). Guardian-commenter-rage follows.
- Nicolas Cage immersed himself in occult to prepare for his role as the Ghost Rider.
- The architect of the U.S. Capitol wanted to re-animate George Washington’s dead body.
- Native Americans originally from Siberia, DNA reveals.
- Stonehenge precursor found in Scotland?
- Image of the Day: NASA’s new ‘Blue Marble’ – the Earth in super high-res. (warning: large file).
Quote of the Day:
I don’t believe anything, but I have many suspicions.
Robert Anton Wilson