And when I’m home, I’m not at home…
- New mathematical study suggests that our Galaxy should have been colonized by now.
- Black holes may turbo-boost alien super-civilisations.
- Did the U.S. accidentally zap Russia’s Phobos-Grunt spacecraft?
- Russian scientist claims to have spotted life on Venus.
- The 300-year-old mystery of the Venusian black-drop effect.
- NASA censors 8-minute sci-fi horror film shot on board the International Space Station by ‘space tourist’ Richard Garriott.
- A sensational flying saucer saga.
- Poltergeists and murder (Part one and Part two).
- The Devil Inside: Psychotherapy, exorcism and demonic possession.
- Strange sounds in the sky: apocalypse, HAARP, or viral marketing?
- The mind can control allergic responses.
- More certainty over quantum uncertainty.
- Serial killer’s behaviour conformed to same mathematical pattern as earthquakes, avalanches and stock market crashes.
- Scientists suspend research into deadly Bird Flu.
- Giant telescope to be built two miles beneath the Mediterranean sea.
- Brazilian police to test facial recognition glasses at 2014 World Cup.
- Dream telepathy with photos.
- Remembering things that never happened.
- What consciousness is not.
- The mental as fundamental: new perspectives on Pan-psychism.
- Robot farmers and automated tractors will transform land ruined by the Japanese tsunami into a futuristic super farm.
- Twenty top predictions for life 100 years from now.
- Man shoots 3-inch nail into his brain without noticing.
- I wish I had my own Hieronymous Machine tattoo. And if I did have one, I would.
- Image(s) of the Day: the colorised past.
Quote of the Day:
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.