Jumped in the river, what did I see? Black-eyed angels swam with me…
- Filming the paranormal in new and exciting ways.
- Conspiracy theories are a mental contagion. That’s exactly what *they* want you to think…
- Did Stalin really try and create an army of ape-man superwarriors? Damn him all to hell!
- Why is China building these weird structures in the middle of the desert?
- Giza pyramids reportedly closed on 11/11/11 due to rumoured New Age/Masonic/Jewish ritual, but Egypt denies it.
- New Orleans UFO now an IFO.
- Looking under the Martian surface to find life on the Red Planet. Hopefully we won’t find any intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic…
- Was a giant planet kicked out of our solar system?
- The good news: killer solar flares a physical impossibility in 2012. The bad news: 2013, 2014…
- A real-life Schrödinger’s cat experiment?
- The growing evidence for octopus intelligence.
- Deep-sea cephalopods can become transparent when necessary.
- Oh those crazy Victorian-era Masonic pranksters!
- I am DAVID BRIN! Move over Frank Miller, or why the Occupy Wall Street kids are better than #$%! Spartans.
- The clock of the long now.
- Attention Hotblack Desiato: NASA develops super-black material. It’s a good time to be a Goth.
- We now have satellites in the sky that can see a schoolyard penis from space.
- New contender for headline of the year: “Undercover police dwarfs stole my DNA at bus stop‘.
- Psychedelic portraits of famous scientists.
Quote of the Day:
That which Voldemort does not value, he takes no trouble to comprehend. Of house-elves and children’s tales, of love, loyalty and innocence, Voldemort knows and understands nothing. Nothing. That they all have a power beyond his own, a power beyond the reach of any magic, is a truth he has never grasped.