The Sun, with the perfect soundtrack (just to prove the Quote of the Day)….
- Astrophysicists: “After completing this study, we know less about dark matter than we did before.”
- New secrets revealed at Stanton Drew stone circle.
- Egyptian mummification method resurrected in modern-day London, with a dead cabbie.
- Air Force deletes UFO reference from personnel manual just days after journalistic enquiry about it.
- A ufological deep throat? And given E.T.’s anatomy, that’s something.
- Aerospace entrepreneur and paranormal enthusiast Bob Bigelow says China is on the verge of space supremacy over the United States.
- While Russia plans to build a Moon base in ancient underground tunnels.
- There’s dead, and then there’s mostly dead. New medical treatments are blurring the boundary between life and death.
- Pyramid power?
- Entering the age of biological computers.
- New research suggests there may be a link between musical beauty, the coding of genomes, and evolution.
- The science of propaganda: DARPA seeks to change the narrative to suit its purposes.
- Revealed: the capitalist network that runs the world.
- Depressing news: Antidepressant use has skyrocketed 400% in the last 20 years.
- Man jailed after trying to turn his own poo into gold. Alchemy, you’re doing it wrong…
- A better way: unearthing ancient gold.
- Another superhero trait becomes normalised: seeing through walls.
- Image of the day: Cyclops shark has his eye on you…
Thanks Richard, Rick and RPJ.
Quote of the Day:
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.