Just had a little déjà vu…
- Astronauts to be reborn as alien-life hunters?
- Alien technology could exist that’s beyond matter.
- Dirigibles in spaaaaaaaace.
- Real-life Jedi: pushing the limits of mind-control.
- Out-of-body experiences: in search of the truth.
- Did former Weezer bass player Mikey Welsh predict his own death through a dream?
- The Sphinx, decoded?
- Stand at the Giza pyramids, and take a look around.
- Submerged ancient city rises from the depths (virtually).
- Scientists “95% sure” they have found a Yeti in Siberia.
- Did a sea-monster make an artwork out of bones? Or not…
- Ocean trawl reveals not the Kraken, but a…megavirus.
- Faster-than-light neutrinos could make time travel possible.
- Fire destroys buildings at Esalen.
- ‘Real-life superhero’ Phoenix Jones (see here for more information) arrested for assault. Also: update with video of incident.
- Psychotic symptoms such as hearing voices and receiving visions from God are not always pathological.
- LSD creator Albert Hofmann’s letter to Steve Jobs.
- Recent cold winters may have their roots in the Sun’s varying ultraviolet emissions.
- Hypersonic X-37 spaceplane could be retooled to carry astronauts.
- Customs form filled out by Apollo 11 crew. Departure from: Moon.
- Forget ‘Han shot first’, here’s the latest sci-fi conspiracy theory: was Deckard a replicant with Gaff’s memories?
- Image of the Day: Brain bending mission complete.
Quote of the Day:
I think that, like in my writing, reality is always a soap bubble, Silly Putty thing anyway. In the universe people are in, people put their hands through the walls, and it turns out they’re living in another century entirely. … I often have the feeling — and it does show up in my books — that this is all just a stage.
Philip K. Dick