Spring has sprung on the lower side of our planet! Let’s boogie…
- Earliest Homo erects tools discovered in Kenya, dating to about 1.76 million years ago – some 300,000 years earlier than previously estimated.
- Is this the tomb of the builders of Stonehenge?
- Dolphins, aliens and the search for intelligent life.
- How the New Age went quantum: an excerpt from How the Hippies Saved Physics.
- Is human spaceflight worth it?
- Can you get text output of your thoughts from an MRI brain scanner?
- Researchers find ‘best candidate’ exoplanet with ability to support life.
- But wait, not so fast – those planets have a nasty habit of morphing into other things.
- Stellar blasts caught on video.
- How to heal your body with your mind.
- The Society for Psychical Research will hold its 35th annual conference this weekend at the University of Edinburgh, discussing everything from psi and mediumship to ayahuasca and Tibetan meditation.
- Scientology strikes back at The New Yorker.
- Is this the face of Jack the Ripper?
- Another severed foot in a running shoe washes ashore in Canada.
Quote of the Day:
An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.