- Atlantis Rising: the final launch of the space shuttle program.
- Has America abandoned space?
- Outer space is history: the end of the Space Age.
- Did UFOs cut off contact with 50 nuclear missiles?
- Why we need the James Webb Space Telescope.
- When spirituality kills: how should society regulate New Age gurus or Christian scientists (written by our good friend Mitch Horowitz).
- Free will, brain science and a new way forward for law and order.
- Anti-ageing secret found on Easter Island?
- Skull of largest sea monster ever unveiled to the public.
- Mothman: An Exposé. In which the words “convincingly argued” are redefined.
- Rewriting (TV) history: new advertisements being digitally inserted into old TV reruns.
- Bad Science’s Ben Goldacre on golden arse beams and Rupert Sheldrake’s good idea.
- Lab-created biological human organ implanted for the first time.
- New cancer research review finds mobile phones are ‘unlikely’ to cause cancer.
- Bear-gorrah! Polar bears came from Ireland.
- Contrails from World War II bombers changed the weather. Eat your heart out HAARP.
- Cracked: the five most horrifying things corporations are taking over. They should have added “water” to that list…
- Technological relics and superstition.
- Image of the day: Monolith on the Moon.
Quote of the Day:
Spaceflights cannot be stopped. This is not the work of any one man or even a group of men. It is a historical process which mankind is carrying out in accordance with the natural laws of human development.