Get loose with some Nonstop Disco Powerpack as you glide on into the weekend…
- Controversy over journal’s rejection of study contradicting Daryl Bem’s high-profile precognition experiments. (Small print later in the article: they also rejected a positive replication paper). See also: Slippery Skepticism.
- UFO sighted in Russia…right on time.
- Egypt to demand that Germany return Nefertiti. Yeah, good luck with that one…
- Perhaps they’d be satisfied with Nefertweetie instead?
- Researchers find heart-rate synchronisation between firewalkers and relatives and friends watching them.
- Asteroids make life’s raw materials.
- Galaxy torn apart by a supernova.
- Will NASA send a Dragon to Mars?
- The tyranny of distance – mother of astronaut on the International Space Station passes away.
- Is there room for God on a space mission. I’d imagine you’d need a really, really big seat.
- God Particle disappears from view when studied closer. How apropos, some might say.
- Aviation geeks scramble to ID Osama raid mystery helicopter.
- Cryptic poetry written in a microbe’s DNA.
- Sea levels rising higher and faster than initially thought.Why does beachfront property still cost a mint then?
- Mummified body of 50-foot woman discovered. Okay, so maybe sexing up headlines about someone’s death isn’t so funny Greg.
- Study finds giant squid are killed by ocean noise pollution.
- So please, a little sympathy for Cthulhu.
- Post-humanists rejoice: The future is here!
- Time travel of a different kind: the Doctor and Leela, a third of a century later. And yet K-9 keeps looking younger and younger….
- Image of the Day: Noooo, he’s eating R2-D2 from the inside out.
Quote of the Day:
When everything becomes visible, we’ll dream of being blind.