Farewell, Sarah Jane.
- SuperConsciousness magazine: science meets spirituality.
- Rupert Sheldrake discusses Richard Wiseman’s deception on Skeptiko.
- Did Shackleton survive Antarctica with help from a spirit guide?
- Why do miracle survivors report the presence of another being? (Amazon US & UK)
- Explorers of the Infinite by Maria Coffey (Amazon US & UK).
- Can third man encounters be induced via shamanic dance & psychedelics?
- The mysterious sea monk of 16th century Denmark. Reminds me of Oannes.
- Dr Bruce Maccabee decodes the latest FBI UFO files.
- Seth Shostak thinks aliens are too nice to be real.
- David Brin on a Darwinian explanation for the Fermi Paradox.
- Unidentified Flying Triangle seen gliding over New Jersey.
- The JFK-UFO connection: fake, or a truth you can’t handle?
- Neil deGrasse Tyson thinks governments are incapable of UFO secrecy.
- Democracy? WMDs? Nope, Britain demanded Iraq oil before committing.
- 10 reasons to still be p*ssed off about the BP Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- Meeting the future of Libya in the ruins of an ancient Greek city.
- Listen to a 1939 BBC recording of Tutankhamun’s trumpets.
- Atlantis and the Cycles of Time by Joscelyn Godwin (Amazon US & UK).
- Do humpback whales use the stars to navigate?
- Whales mix and change their tunes according to ocean trends.
- Bryant Austin’s wonderful photographs of whales. More here.
Quote of the Day:
“The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine.”