Accidents happen. On purpose.
- FBI unveils ‘The Vault’ and more Rosswell revelations.
- Bizarre anomalous lights at Japanese volcano (video).
- Honeybees ‘entomb’ hives to protect against pesticides.
- Metamaterial reveals nature of time and the impossibility of time machines.
- Bronze Age farmer with an unknown sexual preference outed as ‘gay caveman‘.
- Robert McLuhan unearths an obscure account of a crisis apparition.
- American physicist George Hammond and and British author Anthony Peake independently propose afterlife theory based on last minute relativistic time dilation.
- Trading at the speed of light.
- Is an atheist bible a good idea, or an impossible fairy story?
- Worm front brings rain to Scotland.
- The symmetry of cause & effect.
- Alan Moore publishes abandoned opera on John Dee in Strange Attractor 4.
- Patrice Chaplin talks about her latest book, The Portal.
- Iron Age brain found pickled in bog.
- Supermario Brothers – in hipster indie style.
- 5 eerie urban legends of the supernatural world.
- Minchin’s Storm in animated form. I’m not a big fan, but hear him, I can.
Quote of the Day:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I intended to be