Where the hell is Ultraman when you need him?!
- Is there hope for cooling the reactors?
- Crowd-sourced radiation monitoring in Japan. Watch Tokyo, ‘live’ –or ‘half-live’ depending on how you look at it… [More]
- Micah Hanks explores the possibility of clairvoyance triggered by impending tragedies.
- At Twilight Language, Loren Coleman studies the possible effects of the Supermoon on the land of the Rising Sun.
- Hadron Collider could act as a telephone for talking to the past. Just don’t tell your dad who won the 1969 world series.
- Six beloved scientists who were actually total jerks (let’s add to the list!).
- How do people respond to being touched by a robot? be glad that’s still a rhetorical question,
- NASA’s Messenger poised to orbit Mercury. Follow the historic event in real time this evening (7:30 pm EDT) here.
- [Video] The ultimate flight around Saturn (No CGI!) H/T Cosmic Log.
- Earth’s heavier rocky cousins might be incapable of supporting life. Bummer 🙁
- Mike Clelland’s audio conversation with Nick Redfern: the ETH, synchronicities & a trove of other interesting topics. Listen to it here.
- Gene Steinberg & Chris O’Brien are staring at goats! The Paracast interview with John B. Alexander.
- The Big Picture: Paul Kimball offers his opinion on why alien abduction research suffers from a 1950’s era sci-fi bias.
- Historic interest of Swastika fetish: the huge popularity of Nazi-related books in Britain –while you’re at it check also Greg Bishop’s radio interview with Joseph Farrel, author of SS Brotherhood of the Bell [Amazon US & UK].
- Archaeologists to dig for elephant at Welsh pub. I bet you a pint I can guess the pachyderm’s color 😉
- Red pill of the day: Snake dies after biting woman –Cleopatra’s revenge?
Thanks Rick & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
"If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking."
Haruki Murakami (Norwegian Wood)