Study shows Welsh sheep more clever than thought – on those long and lonely nights they are charging the shepherds by the minute.
- Biggest ever solar storm could cause power cuts which last for months.
- Refuting a myth about human origins.
- Helpful mutations didn’t sweep through early humans.
- Earth’s core rotating faster than rest of the planet but slower than previously believed.
- Thousands flee homes as Philippine volcano erupts.
- Middle-earth according to Mordor.
- Hawking contra Philosophy.
- The case for play.
- Printing out new ears and skin.
- Major role played by plankton in Earth’s first breathable atmosphere.
- British government approved sale of crowd control equipment to Libya.
- In classical antiquity, philosophers thought the sun did not generate its own heat and light.
- Why isn’t Wall Street in jail?
- Oldest fossils ever found may not be fossils after all.
Quote of the Day:
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
John F. Kennedy