Purchased a copy of Darklore 5 yet? Of course you have, I’ve been implanting subliminal messages in your brain for months now…
- Little Bang at the Large Hadron Collider. That’s Hadron.
- Is death the end? Experiments suggest you create time.
- Hero saves girl from car crash, then has a vision of her dead father.
- Vatican warns bishops about angel-worshiping sect.
- The possibilities and risks of ayahuasca as a sacred pilgrimage.
- Pluto may be bigger than Eris after all. For a good read on the planet that is no more, check out Alan Boyle’s The Case for Pluto.
- Vast, mysterious structure discovered at the heart of our galaxy.
- No doubt protected by this space dragon (bigger image here).
- Mystery missile lights up sky off of California. Or was it just a misidentified aircraft contrail?
- 30-year cover-up of brain damage caused by tranquilisers.
- During his dedication of the famous Sagrada Familia church in Barcelona, the Pope continues with his crusade warning of the dangers of secularism. Bad for business apparently.
- The ancient Maya built an elaborate canal system to combat floods.
- Up in the sky! It’s a bird…it’s a plane…no, it’s a squid.
- DARPA developing a robotic pilot for their flying car. Hopefully not this guy.
- The walking dead to return next year. Sorry, I have the sensationalist headline filter on, let’s try again: The Walking Dead to return next year.
- The only way to apologise to a disgruntled Trekkie is to intentionally make them angrier. Doubles your fun.
Quote of the Day:
The Press is a great and necessary force in modern civilization, but it is occasionally eager for more news than actually exists.
Howard Carter (1927)