Normal service will be resumed in zzttt…*crackle*…
- Finding ET would force many of us to think the theologically unthinkable.
- Former Nirvana drummer and Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl on the benefits of ufology: “There’s a treasure trove of band names in those UFO books!”
- Let’s go hike the Saturnian ring mountains. I hear the views are to die for.
- An overview of panspermia theories.
- Implanted chip in the retina allows blind people to ‘see’ objects.
- Air Force wants neuroweapons to overwhelm enemy minds.
- Mad Science! Human-animal hybrids.
- More time-travelers spotted in archival film footage!
- The military infiltration of Hollywood.
- NASA’s trapped Mars rover finds evidence of subsurface water.
- Newborn babies have introspection built in.
- Alcohol is more harmful than heroin.
- Unburying the Aztec.
- I wonder what future archaeologists will make of this?
- Oh Gliese 581g, we hardly knew ye.
- 10 flimsy paranormal hoaxes everyone bought into. Um, “everyone” bought into the Bigfoot hoax?!
- New evidence on the Rendlesham UFO Incident to be unveiled on its 30th anniversary?
- Damn paparazzi are even in space! Deep Impact space probe films outbursts from Comet Hartley 2.
- Could this be the end for the common cold?
- Did the Vatican just try to buy Britain? So this was like a property viewing?
Quote of the Day:
No one was more sickened or angry than I was when we didn’t find weapons of mass destruction.
George W. Bush (from his book ‘Decision Points’), hoping that you have a short memory