This Saturday at The Amazing Meeting London, Richard Dawkins and Alan Moore will be in the same room. So…three days till the Universe implodes.
- White Horse of Uffington is a dog, claims vet.
- Bloody gourd may contain beheaded king’s DNA. Chromosolicious.
- Vatican’s chief exorcist publishes his ‘Confessions’.
- Chris Rutkowski responds to an uninformed UFO debunker who accused him of intellectual dishonesty.
- Antidepressant reboxetine no better than a placebo, study finds. If this trend continues, Big Pharma are going to have to jack up the price of placebos.
- Russia backs away from plans to break up the unique Pavlovsk seed bank.
- Baby born from 20-year-old embryo. So he gets to drink a beer on his first birthday, big deal.
- Suspended animation trials on trauma patients planned by medical researchers.
- In the running for weirdest headline of the year: Italy to combat prostitution by cutting trees. Surely they’ve mistranslated the phrase “I’ve got wood”…
- Back to the Parallel Universe: never-before-seen footage of the original Marty McFly, Eric Stoltz.
- Survival guides to get you through the End Times.
- Alan Moore reveals plans for feature film and spin-off TV series.
- The ultimate primer to Scientology: Myths Retold does Xenu (NSFW language).
Thanks Kat and Cat.
Quote of the Day:
You are not thinking. You are merely being logical.
Niels Bohr to Albert Einstein