In the words of the immortal Tone Loc…let’s do it:
- Pope’s astronomer says he would baptise an alien if it asked him to. Unless it was a water-soluble species, one would hope.
- Message from Alan Moore to alien civilisations beamed into space. Pay attention SETI…to contact the aliens, you first have to think like an alien!
- Nicholas Roerich’s 1926 UFO sighting in the Himalayas explained as…a weather balloon? Well swamp gas was obviously out of the question at that altitude…
- Radar and visual UFO sightings over Winnipeg in 1967.
- Guillermo del Toro on making sci-fi and horror films big and small.
- By the year 2020, no animal shall be treated like an animal!
- Quadrocopters can fly through thrown hoops autonomously (video). Now we just need Skynet to become self-aware, and…
- Speaking of the sentient flying cyborg devil – concern rises over unmanned aerial vehicles that select their own targets. When UFOs go bad…
- There’s no such thing as sea monsters. Is there?
- Animals and plants are hardwired for evolution.
- Stephen Hawking’s godless Universe hypothesis has as much empirical evidence as God does.
- Pope says “science cannot explain human existence“. Care to enlighten us then Benny?
- Last ‘sin-eater‘ celebrated with church service. Now that is a cool name to have.
- Susan Blackmore says she no longer believes that religion is a virus of the mind.
- Entering the uncanny valley.
- Binnall of America Season V wraps up with the controversial David Icke discussing the Illuminati, reptilian agendas and our fake moon.
- Looking for a holiday with a difference? Visit a cave containing the sparkling, calcite covered skeletons of Mayan children sacrificed to the rain god.
- Multiple images of the day: The Big Picture does the Solar System.
- Heck, let’s go crazy with the images of the day…here’s some more: capturing the atom bomb on film.
Quote of the Day:
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.