- Debate rages over Stephen Hawking’s warning about actively contacting alien civilisations.
- SETI’s Seth Shostak also responds. New solution to the Fermi Paradox – we’re all too scared to talk to each other.
- Can NASA launch a rocket with a laser?
- Light shed on black hole mystery.
- Three cheers for the Earth’s magnetosphere, for protecting us from certain death.
- How Edgar Rice Burroughs became one of the 20th century’s biggest sci-fi authors.
- End-of-life brain activity – a sign of the soul?
- Debunking the Malmstrom Missile Base UFO incident.
- The mystery stone that suggests ancient Greeks were in New Mexico in 500 BCE.
- Meditation strengthens the brain.
- Want to try your psychic talents out by taking part in an audio precognition test? You probably already knew this, but click here.
- Dean Radin discusses how to win a million dollars doing parapsychology research. Any million dollars Dean, or were you referring to this one?
- New discovery pushes fossil record for animal life back 70 million years to 650 million years ago.
- Fossilised mind control, 48 million years ago.
- Scientists suggest a fresh look at the potential benefits of psychedelic drugs.
- 7-foot-tall ‘terror birds‘ used stabbing beaks to kill prey. Kevin?
- How DNA evidence creates victims of chance.
- How many books are there in the world? Google’s best bet? 129,864,880. Not that special to be an author really, is it.
Quote of the Day:
Trapped in the cold outside, there ain’t no shelter. They wanna force my hand…
Until I take what i wanted, and break all the lies, and defeat the f**kin’ liars.
Smash all the temples and crawl through the rubble, and cry to the fallen!
Alice in Chains ‘Last of My Kind“