Welcome to my alternate Universe. Help yourself to some mind candy from the bowl…
- Our Universe may be the interior of a black hole existing in another Universe. Or a plate balancing on the back of a tortoise…physicists remain divided.
- Is gravity real?
- Solar eruption may have spawned zombie satellite. Headlines, they allow you to sex stories up so nicely.
- The Rolling Stones…on Mars! Ditto to what I said above.
- Antimatter deep within the Earth may be key to predicting quakes.
- Unweaving the double rainbow.
- Has the Large Hadron Collider been beaten to the Higgs Boson?
- Italian arrests spark speculation about the return of quasi-Masonic mobsters P2 (‘Propaganda Due’).
- Independence Day sightings flood UFO hotline. Send out the greeting party!
- Speaking of likely UFO candidates: meet Taranis, the UK’s unmanned, Cylon-style stealth fighter.
- My First Digital Death – Fortean futurist Mac Tonnies’ passing discussed in a new HBO documentary.
- Skeptic Shermer debunks G20 conspiracy theorists.
- Can you teach yourself synaesthesia?
- Reconstructed: Archimedes’ solar-powered flaming steam cannon. The name itself would have been enough to scare opposing armies into submission.
- Tarkovsky’s films online and free.
- Cracked: Six things from history that everyone pictures incorrectly. Well, if by ‘everyone’ you mean ‘everyone except history buffs like those folk that visit the Grail’, sure…
Quote of the Day:
Ya standin’ in line,
Believin’ the lies
Ya bowin’ down to the flag
Ya gotta bullet in ya head
Rage Against the Machine