So tired. Let me dream up some news for you…
- Are we overlooking alien beacons?
- The New Horizons probe just woke up and found itself half-way to Pluto. I’ve had those kinds of Sunday mornings…
- Seeds of life found in deep space.
- Cold, dark, and teeming with life. Welcome to the abyss.
- Tour the seed vault that will save us all after the apocalypse. If you like that, make sure you check out my Darklore article, “Beyond the Apocalypse“.
- We spend millions on protection, so why is skin cancer still on the rise?
- Nice one Venter! Every genome on the planet is now up for grabs – including those that do not yet exist.
- Adjustable, electronic eyeglasses are on their way.
- Free sci-fi. Rucker sci-fi no less!
- Horror on my home turf – probing the mystery of the Bunyip.
- Were archaic human species the inspiration for mythical creatures of ancient times?
- Lucy’s “great-grandfather” found….3.6 million years young.
- Mystery of a million mummies near an Egyptian pyramid.
- Onion exclusive: New findings cast doubt on theory of evolution.
- Image of the day: Skydiving the shuttle launch.
- Okay, make that two images of the day: Cassini images the Saturnian moons of Dione and Titan.
- And three’s a treat: The Southern Lights, as they look from the International Space Station. Wow.
Quote of the Day:
Democracy becomes a government of bullies tempered by editors.
Ralph Waldo Emerson