“It is the customary fate of new truths to begin as heresies and to end as superstitions.”
- Massive black hole mysteriously flung from galaxy.
- Meanwhile, Jupiter loses one of its stripes.
- UFOs and Eisenhower.
- Aliens and the Voyager 2 spacecraft?
- Pre-dinosaur predator unearthed.
- Another mass extinction of lizards looms on the horizon.
- Fossil discovery resolves questions about ancient extinctions.
- Is the drought in China a glimpse into the rest of the globe’s future?
- 140 year-old Boltzmann Equation has finally been solved.
- Variations in silver indicate water was present during the Earth’s ‘birth’.
- A new way to store energy?
- The first water samples have been taken from the North Pole.
- Life on earth, courtesy of one single-celled organism.
- Scientists create spiderbots that walk on DNA.
- The first solar sail is about to set… sail.
- Protecting steel, one cigarette butt at a time.
- Saving the world, one forest at a time.
- Will the planet be too hot for humans in the year 2300?
- A hole in space.
- Stem cells behave differently in space – the future of celestial procreation has a future.
- Inspired by the open source model, millions of users are being tapped for a massively crowd-sourced prediction site.
- A starry night in Iguacu.
- Recent entangled, spooky light discoveries may lead to faster computers.
- What if the key to unlocking the mysteries of human sexuality was… naked mole rats?
- The Star Wars Saga (original trilogy), in stop motion lego animation.
Thanks to Kat and Moezilla!
Quote of the Day:
“I am too much of a skeptic to deny the possibility of anything…”