If ET prays in an alien forest, does Jesus hear him?
- The Vatican joins the search for extraterrestrial life.
- Close encounters of the faked kind: UK skeptic Chris French explains why he believes The Fourth Kind is “dangerously misleading twaddle”. And more criticism.
- Extraterrestrial rafting: hunting off-world sea life.
- Will the Rosetta probe’s upcoming Earth fly-by reveal an exotic physics anomaly?
- Triple delight at the centre of our galaxy.
- The power of psychic spying.
- A new release from Anomalist Books that looks fascinating. Dark Intrusions: An Investigation into the Paranormal Nature of Sleep Paralysis Experiences, by Louis Proud. Available from Amazon US and UK.
- Robert Bigelow purchases HBCC UFO Research from Brian Vike.
- Magic may be the best way forward for autism treatments, say scientists. You see what I did there?
- Giant asteroid stirred the Earth’s oceans.
- The map that changed the world.
- The Spider Awards. I’d like to thank the Arachademy…
- Stone Age humans crossed the Sahara in the rain.
- Newly discovered ancient artworks reveal how the Maya lived.
- Plant experts unveil DNA barcode.
- Music improves brain function.
- Michael Shermer just made up a fresh batch of Kool-Aid. Here, have some.
Quote of the Day:
Under controlled conditions remote viewers have never succeeded in finding a hidden target with greater accuracy than random guessing.