Stop the world, I want to get on…
- Three mysterious builds: how ancient peoples moved monoliths at Stonehenge, Easter Island and the Pyramids of Egypt.
- Zahi ‘Skywalker’ Hawass has been shooting lasers at the Sphinx and the pyramids.
- Welcome to the Bogosphere: the strangest things pulled out of peat bogs.
- New Moon photo reveals tracks from Apollo moonwalk.
- Two moon eclipse around a distant planet.
- Upwards lightning caught on film.
- The Washington Post features an obituary on UFO researcher Richard Hall.
- And Fortean Times presents one final interview with John Keel.
- Something unknown this way comes.
- Seized by voodoo spirits.
- A poetic mystery via the ouija board.
- Is the man behind neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) messing with your head?
- Skeptic Richard Wiseman speaks to skeptic Sue Blackmore, on Wiseman’s new podcast series.
- Leonard Peltier denied parole once more.
- Ten fascinating bioluminescent organisms.
- Visualizing up to ten dimensions.
- The guide to the most epic fails in Star Wars tech designs.
- Visual effects: 100 years of inspiration. Having just seen District 9, things are looking pretty good after the century.
Quote of the Day:
I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: ‘This could be interesting’.