The Society for Scientific Exploration has added a bunch of new videos taken at their 2008 meeting, covering a diverse range of ‘fringe science’ ideas and theories:
- Roger Nelson discusses the Global Consciousness Project.
- Robert Jahn reflects on a small experiment on conscious intention with a robot.
- Henry Bauer looks at some evidence which might throw doubt on the link between HIV and AIDS.
- Paul Smith tells why ESP is consciousness’ only hope.
- Former Canadian deputy Prime Minister Paul Hellyer examines hypothetical relationships between governments and extraterrestrial intelligence.
- Maria Syldona discusses some similarities between an Eastern cosmology and Western science.
Thanks to Maca Paca for the heads-up.