My language is shaping the way you think…
- Huge pre-Stonehenge structure found via ‘crop circles‘.
- The seven most fascinating underwater ruins.
- Raw video from the new Terracotta Warrior excavation.
- Mysterious inscribed slate discovered at Jamestown.
- Mindfulness meditation gaining medical acceptance.
- Savant art: A window into exceptional minds.
- It’s the Golden Age of conspiracy.
- Language shapes the way we think.
- Uruguay joins the UFO document release party.
- MUFON case closed: bright lights over New Jersey.
- How much do you know about UFOs? Take the quiz.
- I’ve hidden the drugs inside this political football.
- CRAP paper accepted by peer-reviewed journal.
- Scully wants out of the X-Files?
- But Ivan Reitman might want in the new Ghostbusters movie.
- And is Spielberg looking to film an alien invasion?
- 50 glorious sci-fi movie intro voiceovers.
Quote of the Day:
I’m morbidly curious about how we’ve arrived at this odd situation where one of the culturally universal human activities, modifying our consciousness with drugs, must be looked down on publicly to the point where our politicians are free to ignore evidence when it suits them. It’s a conspiracy of ignorance that would be unthinkable if it was applied to swine flu but perfectly acceptable for something that already kills thousands upon thousands of people every year.
Vaughan from Mind Hacks