They say China is planning to buy the Hummer division. Is it perhaps to re-enact this more cost-effectively?
- Finding ice on the Moon has proven to be more difficult than finding a Nazi lunar base. Or maybe…
- New Champ video? Our friend Loren Coleman —*cough!* save the museum *cough!*— takes a deeper look.
- Chimp-made toolkit most complex ever found. MacGyver’s missing link??
- How do you like your mammoth: medium-rare or well done?
- Where to go on a first date with a paleoartist.
- The Starchild Skull grabs a new moment under the spotlights.
- Did an Airline pilot see a UFO, and Twitter about it? More about this here.
- Does the US government want you to think that a UFO crashed in Roswell? “Maybe”, says Nick Redfern. No Xmas greeting cards from Stanton Friedman in your mailbox this year, Nick!
- Stunned onlookers watch as mysterious orange UFOs swoop across Britain’s skies. Countermeasures to test the defences of a Royal Navy ship?
- Seems that UFO Hunters will be abducted from the airwaves on season 4. Excuse me while I go open the champagne…
- First they go bumping into electric windmills, now they appear in our fields in crop-circle form. Our jellyfish alien overlords are growing impatient 😉
- Terry Gilliam & Johnny Depp will resume their attack on the windmills. “Forward, Sancho!”
- Guillermo del Toro wants to take the gayness out of vampires —Glowing skin? Are you s*$%ting me??!
- Field guide to ghost-hunting —complete with DIY proton pack assembly instructions.
- Ghost in bottles, for just 20 bucks. It’s a bargain in ANY life!
- Video: After slaying Templar infidels in Jerusalem, Altaïr journeys to XVth century Venice, in the 2nd installment of Assassin’s Creed.
- As the survivors of the Tiananmen Square massacre still try to cope with their experiences, the post-1980s Chinese kids go “Meh” with the 20th anniversary.
- Exxon Valdez: Still cleaning up the mess after 20 years!
- Parle vu ‘oink’? WHO close to declaring swine flu a global pandemic.
- For over 14 years, Daniel Estulin has investigated and researched the Bilderberg Group’s far-reaching global influence. Well, the fact that he’s still alive doesn’t add up to his credibility, now does it?
- U.S. accidentally releases list of Nuclear sites —D’uh! or better yet: D-U92-H1.
- Video: Man pinned down by police prays to Yahweh; Yahweh endows man with super-human strength to withstand a Tazer zapping.
- US firm says handheld puke ray is ready to go. I already know what I’ll be asking for this Xmas 😉
Thanks Greg, Rick, Kat & Tank Man.
Quote of the Day:
“You can raise pigs to be very strong and very fat. But a pig is still a pig. And a pig has no rights.”
Liu Suli, 49-year-old book seller who spent 20 months in prison for his involvement with the Tiananmen protesters.
“Our country is like our national animal, the panda. It is slow to change, but change will come. We’re making sure of it — but just quietly.”
Anonymous 25-year-old Chinese office worker