A few odd items to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Fortean Times takes you to Italy, to visit the “Sisterhood of the Skulls” (free registration may be required to view the article).
- Nick Redfern reviews a new release from Anomalist Books: Outbreak!, by Hilary Evans and Robert E. Bartholomew (available from Amazon US and UK.
- At Paranormalia, guest columnist Matthew Colborn wonders why skeptics are more media-savvy.
- Another article from the archives at Magonia, the new addition is Mike Hallowell’s “Invizikids: Imaginary Childhood Friends“.
- The latest Binnall of America audio podcast features Marie Jones and Larry Flaxman discussing the esoteric nature of numbers.
- This week’s eSkeptic newsletter features Darren Iammarino’s article “The Emergence of God“.
- The Psychedelic Salon is offering Part 1 of Terence McKenna’s lecture “The Ethnobotany of Shamanism“.
- Sentient Developments has a guest blog from Michael Anissimov on the transhuman goal of “Eliminating All Pain, Forever“.
- The latest Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe podcast features an interview with Richard Wiseman, as well as discussion of chiropractic controversy and quantum mechanics.
- Greg Bishop urges you to “Walk in Someone Else’s Shoes” when it comes to the believability of UFO reports.
- Forgetomori investigates the case of a “Vortex UFO over King’s Dominion.
- Psypioneer 5:5 is now available for download (links to PDF file).
- Richard Wiseman shares some more results from the Twitter remote viewing experiment.