A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- This week’s Binnall of America podcast interview is with Tracy Twyman discussing everything from secret societies to the UFO phenomenon.
- Nick Redfern asks, what if the Air Force doesn’t actually know what happened at Roswell?
- The latest Skeptiko podcast interview features Marilynn Hughes discussing an out-of-body travel experiment.
- Andy Gough asks, “Who Was Khufu?” on his Arcadia blog.
- At Cabinet of Wonders, Emps has a gallery of the crop glyphs raining down upon the English countryside.
- The good folk at Magonia continue to post archival articles at a furious rate: the latest additions include “Imaginary Reality” by Patrick Harpur, “Abduction Absurdities” by Willy Smith, and “Roswell: The Search for the ‘Real’ UFO” by John Harney.
- The latest Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe podcast features an interview with Simon Singh as well as discussion of Newsweek vs Oprah, volcanoes and UFOs.
- Robert Temple asks “What is Wrong with the Sphinx?” over at Graham Hancock’s website.
- Michael Prescott discusses consciousness a-rovin’.
- This week’s eSkeptic newsletter features Harriet Hall’s article “Vaccines and Autism: A Deadly Manufactroversy“.
- The latest Paracast interview is with UFO researcher and pundit, Greg Bishop.
- Histories and Mysteries investigates “The Van Eyck Cryptogram“.
- Jon Downes investigates the saga of the Peruvian Giant Anaconda at the Fortean Zoology blog.
- Philip Coppens shows you “A Sardinian Step Pyramid“.
- UFO Casebook #362 is now online.
- The Psychedelic Salon features a podcast of Bruce Damer’s lecture “The Boundaries of the Human Mind“.
- At Paranormal Review, Roy Stemman discusses “Two Boys and Two Past Lives“.