The March/April issue of Skeptical Inquirer is on sale, and as usual there are a bunch of articles from the new release available online:
- The Pearl Harbor ‘Winds Message’ Controversy: A New Critical Evaluation
- Science and Antiscience in America – Why It Matters
- Investigative Files: Searching for Vampire Graves
- Skeptical Inquiree: Curious Contrails: Death from the Sky?
- Bearing False Witness for Profit
- A Christian Physicist’s Dispatch from the Evolution Wars
Further reading from previous issues is also available at the website.