A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- This week on the Skeptiko podcast: skeptic Brian Dunning criticises the Global Consciousness Project. Dean Radin and Roger Nelson respond.
- Stanton Friedman exposes the “Pseudoscience of Anti-Ufology“.
- Michael Prescott dismisses ‘The Magic Bullet‘ psi experiment at his blog.
- At Cabinet of Wonders, Emps investigates “The ETH and the Science of Fairies“.
- Nick Redfern examines some new Roswell ‘memory metal‘ research.
- Michael Tymn asks, “What is the ‘Second Death’?”
- The latest Binnall of America Audio interview podcast is with Jason Offutt, discussing ‘the Shadow People’.
- At Paranormalia, Robert McLuhan investigates the case of “The Geller Spanner“.
- Filip Coppens sheds some light on the Illuminati in a recent article related to Dan Brown’s Angels and Demons.
- At Graham Hancock’s website, Gary A. David has contributed his article on “The Mothman of Pottery Mound: The Use of Sacred Datura in Ancient New Mexico“.
- At Occult View you’ll find “An Alien Abduction Story: Extraterrestrials, Spirit Abduction or Sleep Paralysis?”