Some off-road reading to keep your weekend lively…
- Graham Hancock writes about “The War on Consciousness” (also available as a PDF download in its original formatting).
- More fascinating articles and reviews have been posted to the Magonia Archive, including Hilary Evans’ article “Northern Lights: Arendel and Hessdalen“, and “Not the E.T.H.” by Jenny Randles.
- At SkepticBlog, Brian Dunning announces “Cryptozoology Pisses Me Off“. The Blogsquatcher responds, noting that skepticism pisses him off.
- Now playing at the Paracast is a “Super Ultimate UFO Roundtable” featuring Paul Kimball, Greg Bishop and Nick Redfern.
- Philip Coppens takes you on a special tour: “Angels and Demons – Bernini’s Rome“.
- At Skeptiko, Alex Tsakiris talks to Michael Schmicker regarding the best evidence of psi.
- Michael Tymn explores what happens “When the Silver Cord is Severed“.
- At Cosmic Spoon, Daz tells of “A ‘Titanic’ Example of Remote Viewing in Public“.
- Forgetomori investigates an M.C. Escher creation come to life.
- Greg and Lora Little note some new discoveries from their expedition to the underwater Bimini ‘ruins’.
- Weird Things talks to Phil Plait, aka the Bad Astronomer.
- At Centauri Dreams, Jon Lomberg gives his thoughts and recollections of “My Own Private Star Trek“.