Somewhere in there is the beginnings of the matrix. Post your thoughts.
- 911: Study claims highly engineered explosive found in WTC rubble.
- Scientist’s quake prediction was ignored.
- UK is ideal home for electronic Big Brother.
- The black hole at the heart of astronomy.
- New exoskeleton gives soldiers super strength.
- Biological battery powers up.
- Solving the mystery of vanishing bees.
- Salt lakes make dinosaurs reign on Earth.
- It’s not a flying car, it’s a driveable airplane.
- Misplaced mavericks.
- Is Alzheimer’s the result of a burnt out brain?
- Antarctic ice bridge linking ice bridge snaps.
- Science and the afterlife.
- Laser mapping may help solve the mystery of the Mima mounds.
- Re-writing the history of the campaigns of Alexander the Great in India.
- NASA pseudo-skeptic receives rebuttal from Electric Universe theorist.
- Nubia: lost civilisation of Egypt.
- Drug company pushes jet lag as a medical disorder.
- Tiny rock excites astrochemists.
Quote of the Day:
Some people will never learn anything because they understand everything too soon.