The January/February 2009 issue of Skeptical Inquirer (33:1) has been released, with an all-star cast presenting a themed issue on the topic of UFOs. As per usual, the website has a number of the articles available online, for free reading:
- “The Trained Observer of Unusual Things in the Sky (UFOs?)“, by James McGaha.
- “UFOs and Aliens in Space“, by David Morrison.
- “Return to Roswell“, by Joe Nickell.
- “The Minsk UFO Case: Misperception and Exaggeration“, by James Oberg.
- “Search for the Ark“, by Massimo Polidoro.
- “UFOlogy 2009: A Six-Decade Perspective“, by Robert Sheaffer.
- “The Stephenville Lights: What Actually Happened“, from ‘The Editors’.
- “An Astronomers Looks at UFOs: A Lot Less Than Meets the Eye“, by Andrew Franknoi.
- “‘Buzzing Bee’ Missile Mythology Flies Again“, by Kingston A. George.
Full details at the SI website.