The latest issue of Fortean Times (#245) is now available on news-stands, with a cover story on the Dyatlov Pass Incident. Here’s a rundown on the contents:
- Dyatlov Pass Incident: In 1959, nine skiers met mysterious deaths in the Ural Mountains, victims of “an unknown force”.
- Night People: Exploring the historical belief that sleepwalkers possessed supernatural or visionary powers.
- Gabriel Feather: Investigating an elusive holy relic said to be a feather from the wing of the Archangel Gabriel.
- Tallest Story Ever?: A strange tale of the acoustic levitation of stone blocks up Tibetan mountainsides.
- Ghosts of East Berlin: The spectres of World War II and the German Democratic Republic still haunting this once divided city.
More details, and free sample material from past issues, are available at the FT website.