The final issue of Skeptical Inquirer for the year has been released (32:6), and as usual there’s plenty of free sample articles from the latest mag available online to whet your appetite:
- Michael Dennett argues against some of Jeff Meldrum’s Bigfoot evidence in “Science and Footprints“.
- Joe Nickell researches the history of the use of “Hex Signs“.
- Massimo Polidoro investigates “The Curious Case of Street Light Interference“.
- Paul Quincey dispels the spookiness of “Quantum Weirdness“.
- Ben Radford reveals “The Secrets of Spectacularly Skewered Skin“.
- Andrew Weiss is shocked at “The Wholesale Sedation of American’s Youth“.
Full details of the new issue at the Skeptical Inquirer website.