My quotemark key got a workout today…
- Attracted to psi? New insights into the links between ESP and geomagnetic activity.
- UFO enthusiasts call on Obama to release X-Files, and make Phil Plait go all cranky-pants.
- The inner space of outer space.
- Look up at the right time and you might see a tool bag floating across the sky.
- Space shuttle Endeavour – sans tool bag – touches down safely.
- Was a ‘UFO‘ spotted during space shuttle maneuvers at space station? Or not?
- ‘Wood’ found on Mars?
- Did lack of comet impacts help life evolve? Or did a comet impact help life evolve?
- Did global warming literally cook the Neanderthals? Mmmm, neanderthalicious….
- Religulous – Mike Huckabee interviews Bill Maher About Religion.
- When intelligent and natural design collide.
- 150 whales die after stranding themselves on a Tasmanian beach.
- Peak population: when will population growth stop, why, and how?
- Meet the woman who remembers everything.
- Not that she’ll be needing them, but blueberries apparently reverse memory loss. Soon, your doctor will be prescribing that you smoke a bowl and then eat a big blueberry pie…finally, medical science comes good!
- Museum recordings provide haunting evidence?
- Metallic objects found near area of supposed UFO crash in Needles, California.
- Monster curse threat after Nessie snub.
- Seeing ‘little people’: understanding the strange phenomenon of Lilliputian hallucinations. (h/t Mind Hacks).
Quote of the Day:
Cultin: So Mulder, what do you think? Does this look like the work of little green men?
Cultin: Excuse me?
Mulder: Grey. You said green men. The Reticulan skin tone is actually grey. They’re notorious for their extraction of terrestrial human livers. Due to iron depletion in the Reticulan galaxy.
Cultin: You can’t be serious?
Mulder: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for in Reticula?