Consider this the Tuewednesday news…
- The sentinel: alien-like squid filmed at ultra-deep oil-drilling site. “You monkeys only think you’re running things…”
- Crystal skull goes on display in the UK. More here, here and here. Make sure you check out Filip Coppens’ history of the crystal skull in Darklore Volume 2.
- NASA image tampering on Moon photos, or just artifacts from stitching panoramas together?
- Buddha’s skull found in Nanjing?
- No need to rewrite World War II history as shocking documents turn out to be forgeries.
- Feasibility study for underwater museum to show off the Egyptian treasures of Alexandria.
- Deep brain stimulation induces vivid memories.
- Billy Cox has low expectations when it comes to CNN and UFOs.
- Is there a link between UFOs and the JFK assassination?
- Does marijuana help ward off Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Microscopic bio-robot slaves.
- Spectacular conjunction.
- NASA prepares for new mission to Jupiter.
- Riddle of the missing hydrogen.
- New clues offer chance to resolve conspiracy claims over the sinking of the Lusitania?
- Bolivian leader says DEA is complicit in drug trade.
- Scientific consensus? No such thing when it comes to mobile phones and brain cancer.
- Former TDG Admin Cernig writes about loose nukes and loose knowledge.
- In case you’re feeling a bit big for your boots today, here’s something to bring you back to Earth – the 20 best brains under 40.
- When it comes to a cold you may as well try goat entrails to cure it.
- 12 examples of kinetic optical illusions.
- The Big Picture: The International Space Station turns 10. Gorgeous images.
Thanks Jameske and Filip.
Quote of the Day:
Space isn’t remote at all. It’s only an hour’s drive away if your car could go straight up.