Don’t say Phuket or Bangkok anywhere else but Thailand. But you are OK to say fornication or fellation just about anywhere and no one will know what you are talking about anyway.
- Freedom’s curse.
- The hyped panic over War of the Worlds.
- Who wrote the Dead Sea scrolls.
- Rosetta flies by something really strange.
- The sun’s protective bubble is shrinking.
- TV and the colour of your dreams.
- Ancient objects, dubious claims.
- Less ice in the arctic 6000 years ago.
- Publish and be wrong.
- Why current publication practices may distort science.
- Airline had near miss with UFO.
- India moon probe ready for launch.
- Typhoons bury vast amount of carbon dioxide at sea.
- Cosmic ray guns.
- Scientists determining which species to save. They are all here.
- Newly released UFO files from the UK government.
Quote of the Day:
The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.