- “The Symbolic Use of Fire: A Case for its Use in the Late Neolithic Passage Grave Tradition in Wales”, by George Nash.
- “Continuity, Causation And Cyclicity: A Cultural Neurophenomenology Of Time-Consciousness”, by Charles D. Laughlin and Jason C. Throop.
- Paul Devereux interviews Professor Timothy Darvill regarding ‘The Magical Stones of Preseli’
- “Medicine Wheels or “Calendar Sites”: Indian Time or the Space/Time Continuum”, by Herman E. Bender.
- “Making Sense of the Maltese Temple Period: An Archaeology of Sensory Experience and Perception”, by Robin Skeates.
Full details are available via the link, including purchasing options (full mag, or individual articles). Issue 1 remains available for free, if you would like a sample of the content. Thanks Filip.