The latest issue of Fortean Times (#238) has been released on news-stands, so pick yourself up a copy if the contents catch your eye:
- The Golem of Prague: Seeking the truth behind the ghetto legend – and the secrets in the attic.
- Spring-heeled Jack in Liverpool: The bogeyman who terrorised Victorian streets.
- Retro UFO Conference: Journeying back to Giant Rock.
- When Aliens go to College: What happens when fortean subjects get the academic treatment?
- Central Park in the Dark: Conspiracies, cockatrices, Martians and monster koi carp in the middle of Manhattan.
Full details, and archived material from previous issues, are available at the FT website.