A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- At Paranormalia Robert McLuhan is skeptical of the “Humbug” of James Randi.
- Binnall of America Audio features Marie Jones talking about supervolcanoes.
- The latest eSkeptic newsletter features John Ray’s article “How Skeptics Confronted 9/11 Denialism”. Meanwhile, at Reality Sandwich, Charles Shaw has posted a “Comprehensive 9/11 Resource and Research List“.
- At his Entangled Minds blog, Dr Dean Radin contemplates “Superpowers“.
- The latest podcast at the Psychedelic Salon features McKenna, Abraham and Sheldrake “Rethinking Society“.
- Michael Prescott reviews (parts one and two) JPL scientist Jan W. Vandersande’s book Life after Death (Amazon US and UK).
- Anthony North offers some training in “How to Explain Knowledge“, at Beyond the Blog.
- At Cabinet of Wonders, Emps asks “How Old are the Mexican Footprints?”
- Paul Kimball seeks the middle ground in his Other Side of Truth entry, “The Intellectual Bankruptcy of Fundamentalist Debunkery and Died-in-the-Wool Believerism“.
- Cabinet of Wonders #2 has a great essay on “The Languages of Tone and Rhythm“.
- UFO Casebook #310 has the latest ufological roundup.
- Regan Lee investigates some “Chemtrail Connections” at the Orange Orb.
- At Erowid.org, Lux reviews Andy Letcher’s book Shroom.