A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- At Paranormalia, Robert McLuhan assesses the cross-fertilisation of ideas between skeptics and paranormal believers.
- Emps looks into “Charles Lindbergh’s Quest for Immortality” at Cabinet of Wonders.
- Greg Bishop lets you in on “‘The Truth’ About UFOs“, for UFO Mystic.
- Andrew Gough’s Arcadia features a guest article from Dr Elias Van Kasteel, “X Marks the Spot: The Location of the Tomb of Rennes-le-Chateau Discovered?”
- Bad Astronomy’s Phil Plait takes on the NASA conspiracy theorists in his post “The Real Phoenix, in Black and White“.
- A seminal book in the development of the Intelligent Design movement has been released as a free PDF: The Mystery of Life’s Origins: Reassessing Current Theories(originally published in 1984).
- Anthony North pronounces the paranormal “Science’s Greatest Fear” at Beyond the Blog. Or should that be “Scientism’s Greatest Fear”?
- Filip Coppens interviews Harry Hubbard about his involvement in the Burrows Cave saga.
- The latest Author of the Month at Graham Hancock’s website is Herbert Bangs, who has written a forum article on the magic of sacred architecture.
- Skeptic Randi continues to fight the neverending battle against woo in his latest newsletter.
- UFO Casebook #309 and Filer’s Files #21 have the latest ufological news roundups.