- A kinder, gentler Purgatory. Can Catholics find solace in the afterlife evidence from mediums?
- Jacques Aymar, Murder-Solving Dowser (is that an awesome title for a business card or what?)
- Is the Universe fractal…or merely fraked up?
- Earth to Aliens: We’re a bunch of dorks (but you already know that, don’t you?).
- Another match in the “UFOs VS Choppers” current tournament: Super fast silent UFO pursued by military Chinook helicopter in Washington USA.
- It’s not 4th of July yet, but the aliens are already setting off the fire works. Waitiminite… Didn’t they lose that day?
- Astronomers explain Mars’s lopsided shape as the result of a cataclysmic impact of a Pluto-size meteor. You can almost hear Velikovsky’s voice coming from the ether yelling “Told ya so!!”.
- Alien video man Jeff Peckman asks Barack Obama to back UFO plan (Blokes at the Telegraph got the WRONG video BTW).
- Papa was a rolling stone… from space! DNA precursors in meteorite confirmed as extraterrestrial.
- Does the ‘Data Deluge’ make the scientific method obsolete? Well it’s not like it’s Microsoft™ registered ya know — not yet at least 😉
- Marijuana has anti-inflammatory that won’t get you high… but might still get you in jail — especially if you’re one of those dangerous crazy people who believe in Bigfoot.
- Disney’s Buzz Lightyear & Wall-E explore space for NASA. In other news, Sully & Mike will be conducting the interrogations at Guantanamo from now on.
- Say hello to your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great-grandfather: Fossil of most primitive 4-legged animal found.
- The Great Human Migration. Why humans left their African homeland 80,000 years ago to colonize the world — I’ve always thought the Whys are much more interesting than the Hows.
- Archaeologists in Mexico discover ancient Mayan city more ancient than Uxmal & Chichen Itza.
- Brain scientists discover why adventure feels good: Because Homo Sapiens are nothing but stupid naked monkeys.
- Psst, Hey! Have you by any chance seen some missile parts lately? No? Ok, the Pentagon will have to keep looking I guess.
- UK is developing “intelligent” CCTV that not only sees trouble, but hears it. Why don’t they just follow Dilbert’s example and be done with it??
- Japan defends its rights to whaling at an international meeting in Chile. Their argument: That since they gave us Mario & Zelda, we owe it to them.
- North Pole may be ice free for first time this summer. You happy now????
- Now you hate’em, tomorrow you’ll love’em: How a man-made tornado could power the future.
- If you were
QatarDubai, what would you do with all your oil money? Build hospitals? Schools? Museums? Boooring! There’s no coolest way to invest your people’s future than building an incredible morphing skyscraper.
Thanks to my senpai Rick-san, Greg & Michael —not you, the OTHER Michael.
Quote of the Day:
“We shed a lot of blood for this country. We are not going to give up our country for a mere X on a ballot. How can a ball point pen fight with a gun?”
Robert Mugabe, benevolent & compassionate tyrant of Zimbabwe