A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- At Paranormalia Robert McLuhan offers skepticism of the skeptics, in “Past Lives and the Skeptic“.
- Emps goes all Knights of Cydonia in his post “The Mystery of the 19th Century ‘Space Pistols’“, at Cabinet of Wonders.
- Loren Coleman looks at how secret Navy testing can overlap with cryptozoology.
- Binnall of America Audio features part two of Tim’s chat with Australian ufologist Bill Chalker.
- The latest MAPS news update has the most recent scoops on the psychedelics research scene, including the news that Sasha Shulgin is recovering from heart surgery.
- Paul Kimball’s article “Science, the Supernatural and Elitism” offers some great food for thought.
- UFO Magazine offers the investigative essay “When Ball Lightning Strikes: New Perspectives on the Abduction of Travis Walton“, by Micah Hanks.
- Anthony North asks “What Survives Death?“, at Beyond the Blog.
- UFO Casebook #308 and Filer’s Files #20 for 2008 have the latest ufological roundups.
- The latest podcast from the Psychedelic Salon features Alex and Allyson Grey, with Ralph Abraham, discussing “Psychedelic Families”, plus “Psychedelics and Mathematical Vision”.
- The latest eSkeptic newsletter features Tony Ortega’s article, “ The Phoenix Lights Explained (Again)“.