The latest issue of Skeptical Inquirer (32:1) has been released, and as usual there are a bunch of free online articles from the new mag:
- “Exciting UFOs Become Bland IFOs“, by Joe Nickell.
- “A Darwinian View of a Hostile Atheist“, by Irwin Tessman.
- “Chiropractic: A Profession Seeking Identity“, by Samuel Homola, and “A Skeptical Consumer’s Look at Chiropractic Claims: Flimflam in Florida?“, by Bruce Thyer and Gary Whittenberger.
- “The Difference between Hahnemann and Darwin“, by U. Kutschera.
- “One Large Defeat for Science in Canada“, by Gary Bauslaugh.
Full details of the entire contents available at the SI website.