A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Robert McLuhan investigates “The South Shields Poltergeist” at Paranormalia.
- Anomaly Magazine features Greg Bishop’s article “ Whose Weirdness Is It, Anyway?”
- The latest eSkeptic newsletter digs deeper into the Expelled movie controversy.
- Michael Prescott gives Sir Arthur Conan Doyle an uppercut in his latest blog post, “The Conning of the Fairies“. Michael wrote a little about this topic in Darklore Volume 1 – you can read his excellent article as a free sample PDF from the Darklore website.
- Anthony North’s latest Beyond the Blog entry is titled “A Black Hole in Big Bang“.
- Greg Bishop asks “Why Don’t UFOs Stall Aircraft Engines“.
- Filip Coppens writes about “Heliopolis: Egypt’s Radiance“.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter battles the woo.
- UFO Casebook #303 and Filer’s Files #16 for 2008 have the latest ufological roundups.
- The forum section of Graham Hancock’s website has two new articles: “The Balance of the Two Lands: Ancient Egypt’s Division According to the Ratio of Triangular Equilibrium (As immortalized in the Great Pyramid)“, by William Glyn-Jones, and “The Mystery of the Orbs“, by Glenn Kreisberg.
- Curious Expeditions takes you to “The Concrete Castle“.