Filling in for Jameske at the last minute, so excuse the lateness of posting. We start with teh pwnage:
- Commission to investigate the Total Information Awareness program? You know the one, with the whacky Illuminati-like logo…
- Speaking of strange, secretive logos…Badges of Secrecy: what do they mean?
- CIA probe police chief found dead after going missing in Snowdonia. Shades of Dr David Kelly?
- Brain-tweaking chemical the cause of Gulf War Syndrome?
- Wikileaks website in the clear (for now).
- Is the evil plastic bag a myth started by shoddy journalism?
- Stonehenge was scene of Stone Age Battles. Kind of like the Octagon?
- Forget about the file-drawer effect in parapsychology. Perhaps CSICOP should be watching the pharmaceutical industry instead?
- Mysterious craters spotted on Mercury.
- Do Anomalous Big Cats (ABCs, for the acronym lovers out there) exist?
- Padre Pio is exhumed – but what about the stigmata?
- It’s a mir-ah-cull! 50 people looking for solar image of the Virgin Mary lose their sight.
- Doritos takes it upon themselves to ask the aliens over for a snack. Hopefully they prefer Doritos to human flesh.
- Robbie Williams has seen UFOs on multiple occasions. Perhaps he was eating Doritos?
- Neanderthal treasure trove lies at bottom of the sea. Graham Hancock suggests even more might be found, in his book Underworld (Amazon US and UK).
- What on Earth (or the Galaxy) is 42?
Thanks Nick and Marcus.
Quote of the Day:
Human progress depends on unreasonable people. Reasonable people accept the world as they meet it; unreasonable people persist in trying to change it. Well, I’m Bob and I’m an unreasonable person.