A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Michael Tymn discusses “The Eager Dead and Undying Love” on his blog.
- At Cabinet of Wonders, Emps asks “Do Immortals Walk Amongst Us?“. Replete with a musical interlude from Queen.
- Andy Gough takes you to a new, mysterious locale at his Arcadia blog: Golgotha…England.
- The latest Binnall of America audio podcast is an interview with Larry Flaxman on all things ghostly (mp3/podcast download, or streaming via Flash).
- At What is Enlightenment, Maura R. O’Connor reviews Daniel Pinchbeck’s 2012. You can find my own review here on TDG.
- Filip Coppens enters the strange artistic world of Hieronymus Bosch.
- Loren Coleman keeps a look out for “Copycat Rampages” on his Copycat Effect blog.
- Anthony North goes all paparazzi with “Psi-Stars and Sceptics” at Beyond the Blog.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter is online.
- At UFO Mystic, Greg Bishop retells one of the strangest UFO tales ever…which involves a Bigfoot. For more on that topic, see Emperor’s article “The Unbelievable Strangeness of Bigfoot” in Darklore Volume 1.
- Michael Prescott lets you know about “A Depressing Book“.
- Filer’s Files #6 for 2008 has the latest ufological round-up.
- Curious Expeditions looks at the symbology and mythology of the eye in “The Eyes Have It“.
- The latest Occult of Personality podcast has Christopher Moors discussing “The Jouney to the East“.
- The Societe Perillos has Part 2 of their series “The crypt of Rennes-le-Château” (Part 1 is here).
- UFO Casebook #293 is now available online.