- Designers sought to conserve Rosslyn Chapel.
- Andean crops were cultivated almost 10,000 years ago.
- X-Files returns to theaters, minus alien mythology.
- When it comes to 9/11 conspiracies, fact and fiction are closer than we think.
- Astronaut Leroy Chiao wants you to follow in his footsteps.
- Is origami the key to Japan’s new space program?
- Pilot says he can explain the recent Texas UFO infestation…military flares. I do believe I’ve heard that explanation before.
- Speaking of: cell phone video of the UFO? Also: MUFON’s YouTube channel is cataloguing media coverage.
- More Mercury goodness from Messenger.
- Two women seek werewolf (no, that’s not a personals ad).
- CDC to launch investigation into mystery of Morgellon’s Disease. More at ABC News.
- Are whales smarter than we are?
- Despite that question, Dubya exempts Navy from environmental law so it can continue using sonar.
- And of course, there’s this.
- A maverick against the Mendelians.
- Scientists make human embryo clones.
- Archaeological collection discovered after relic hunter’s death.
- Pirahã: the world’s most controversial language.
- George Noory signs on for more Coast to Coast.
- Remembrance of things future. Looking back on predictions made in the year 1900.
- Miracle recovery of mean who was dead for an hour.
- Effectiveness of anti-depressants exaggerated as pharmaceutical companies bury the negative data.
- Scientists develop computer that can translate a dog’s bark.
Thanks Kat and Baldrick.
Quote of the Day:
Lisa: What’s Santa’s Little Helper doin’ to that dog?
Bart: Looks like he’s trying to jump over her, but he can’t quite make it. (shouting) Go on, boy! You can do it!
The Simpsons (‘Two Dozen and One Greyhounds’)