The Sept/Oct 2007 issue of Skeptical Inquirer has been released, and as usual there are a bunch of free articles available from the latest mag:
- Nicoli Natrass writes on “AIDS Denialism vs. Science“.
- Joe Nickell investigates the healings of ‘John of God’.
- Benjamin Radford debunks “The (Non)Mysterious Orbs“.
- Radford also provides his solution to the Santa Fe ‘Courthouse Ghost’.
- Chris Volkay writes an article on conspiracies that might just be part of the conspiracy.
- Robert Sheaffer reviews a new book debunking the Gulf Breeze UFO sighting.
Remember that articles from previous issues of Skeptical Inquirer are also available online, providing a more than valuable resource for curious readers.