Feel free to post a review of Darklore to Amazon. Our good friend Michael Tymn already has…
- The world’s tallest ancient Buddha statue is getting a facelift.
- The Iceman cometh, amid debate over how he went.
- The name is Kate Mosse, not Kate Moss. And she did not jump on Dan Brown’s coat-tails. All clear now?
- Planet-hunters excited by new discovery which could be perfect for supporting life.
- UFO feature on Larry King Live, this Friday night. Greg Bishop (of UFO Mystic) has pointed out this 1992 interview with Larry King as interviewee on the topic of UFOs.
- Former Arizona governor, and also airline pilots, to speak at National Press Club on UFO close encounters.
- When the Square Kilometre Array Telescope comes online, astronomers expect to be processing 10 million gigabytes of data every hour. You think that’s impressive, you should see my friends’ BitTorrent traffic…
- Area 51’s robotic spy bird. I wonder if Frater Ijynx has seen any of these on his camping trips…
- Buzz Aldrin goes zero G again…with Super Mario?
- Fish lives in logs, breathing air, for months at a time.
- U.S. nuclear weapon targeting list ‘mushrooms‘ in size.
- Shuttle Discovery returns to Earth safely.
- Immunologist warns of Western World’s anti-bacterial crusade.
- A big chunk of the Universe is missing..again. I’ve told Rick to check under TDG’s rug, but I don’t think it’s there.
- Australia’s Network Ten accused of subliminal advertising.
- Research team makes progress toward ‘printing’ organs. I wouldn’t like to be the person who cleans out the printer jams…
- Sports administrators concerned about placebo dosing on race day. No, that’s not a headline from The Onion.
- And neither is this one – Australian kid’s toy turns into party drug GHB…just add water.
- Couple escapes injury when cow falls off a cliff and on to their minivan. Udderly ridiculous.
- UK chooses most ludicrous laws. Get to it, pregnant women!
Quote of the Day:
LeMay said, “If we’d lost the war, we’d all have been prosecuted as war criminals.” And I think he’s right. He, and I’d say I, were behaving as war criminals. LeMay recognized that what he was doing would be thought immoral if his side had lost. But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win?